Register Online Today for the 2011 NIPA Annual Forum & Expo!
Save $100 when you register by April 1!
This four-day event provides timely information on all aspects of the retirement plan industry including impacts of recent or forthcoming legislation, industry trends and practical tools to help you advance your pension administration knowledge.
- Education – More than 25 education sessions focused on the most pressing issues you face each day, including:
Download the Advance Program for a full schedule of eventsRegister Online
- Washington Update
- Behavioral Finance – Why Participants Do the Things They Do
- Outlook for the Financial Markets
- Testing of 401(k) Plans: Coordination and Optimization
- The Reality of Fee Disclosure Under 408(b)(2)
- Knowledge-sharing – Leading industry experts and representatives sharing comprehensive knowledge of the latest trends, challenges and achievements
- Expo Hall – More than 50 leading industry vendors displaying the latest innovations in the marketplace
- Networking – Social events giving you dedicated time to interact with fellow retirement plan practitioners
- Continuing Education Credits – Earn up to 21 continuing education credits from NIPA, CFP Board, JBEA, NASBA and for ERPA CPE
- NEW! Vendor Solutions Presentations – Scheduled face-to-face time to hear the latest solutions from industry vendors