NIPA volunteer positions give you the opportunity to share expertise, enhance your leadership abilities, and gain new skills. View current NIPA volunteers.
For your time and talents given to NIPA, what will you receive in return?
- Ability to share your expertise with other industry professionals
- Additional knowledge or skills about an unfamiliar area of NIPA
- Become more valuable to your current employer and more marketable to potential employers by gaining new skills
- Enhance your leadership abilities through consensus building and persuasion
- Earn NIPA Continuing Education credits to maintain your APA/APR designation
Review the committee details below and find a committee or volunteer opportunity that fits your talents!
Annual Conference Program Committee
Help plan NIPA's Annual Forum and Expo (NAFE). Select and recruit dynamic speakers with diverse and exciting backgrounds to speak on various topics for conference sessions. Review all pertinent materials for the conference including speaker handouts, speaker outlines, and contracts with the hotel. Make recommendations, additions and revisions to any conference materials that attendees receive.
Business Management Conference Committee
Help plan NIPA's Business Management Conference (BMC). Recruit and coordinate presenters to speak on various topics facing business owners in the pension industry. Coordinate Workshop groups according to firm similarities. Plan Workshop topics. Plan activities for guests during the BMC Conference sessions. Coordinate with hotel and headquarters transportation, number of participants and cost of activity.
Develop the APA and APR study materials and examinations. Must be an APA or APR member in good standing. There are sub-committees, one for each of the four APA courses and one for the APR course.
Get involved with NIPA today!