Increase referrals with the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© - offered exclusively through NIPA
NIPA is pleased to expand its TPA Business Owner Resources by offering exclusive access to the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop©, an online, 401(k) sales and service training program that will allow your company to grow referrals and improve client services by providing financial advisers with valuable professional development.
The workshop was recently updated with new videos and tools to the online program, including NIPA's "Fundamentals of Qualified Plans" coursework in Step 1 of the online workshop. The Fundamentals of Qualified Plans course is part of NIPA's Accredited Pension Representative (APR) program.
Click here to download the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© Webcast.
Purchasing a license for the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© includes:
This exclusive program is only available through NIPA! NIPA members can purchase an exclusive territorial license for a $250 discount on one- and two-year licenses.
- Exclusive or select geographic territory, allowing for unlimited access to the workshop for financial advisers during the license period
- Access to a 7-step process financial advisers can follow to optimize their 401(k) sales opportunity
- A variety of E-Tools to aid financial advisers in improving their 401(k) sales and service efforts, including the Production Analysis Manager
- Custom 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© home page that prominently displays your company logo and messaging to financial advisers and sales partners
- Ongoing support by KnowHow 401(k), including one-on-one business plan development, group webcast or conference calls
- A custom group summary presentation of the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© for branch office/group meeting use
- Contact Your Coach button that connects financial advisers with their sponsoring TPA and KnowHow 401(k) when they have a question or a comment
- 100 custom copies of the 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop© Profiling Menu
- Activity report downloads to measure each financial adviser’s usage and opportunities for partnering
- Annual updates to content, usability and technology